Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Easter!




OK I know its a little late, but in my defense I've had a really long week, and its better late than never right? I had a great Easter with my California family, we went to church which was held outside at a football field because so many people came. Back home in Michigan it usually snows on Easter so I was not expecting to get a sun burn! After listening to another great message from Pastor Gary we went back to open our Easter baskets (yes at 23 I still got an Easter basket YAY!) and then spent the entire day relaxing watching movies and playing rock band. I even had an adopted Grandma for the day who cooked an amazing meal and in true Grandma fashion slapped me (just a light slap on the leg don't worry) during church when she found out I have tattoos. Thanks Marc, Kelle, Sidney and Grandma for taking in an orphan and making me feel at home. Its not easy being away from my family (I miss you guys so much!) especially on holidays, but you guys made it that much easier:)

No comments: