Monday, November 19, 2007

Endurocross

This past Saturday my roommates and I made the trip from Southern California to Las Vegas to check out the Endurocross. It was my first time attending and all I have to say is who ever came up with the idea has got to be the coolest person on earth. Just imagine how exciting supercrosses would be if they threw in a couple of rock corners and log or tire jumps? To see my long time favorite John Dowd struggle and not even qualify just astonished me. If he has trouble making it around how in the world would I even make it a lap? But that's the thing, while it doesn't look the least bit easy, it looks extremely fun. And next year my goal is to make it a lap around. If any one wants to help me train for it just let me know, I'm going to need all the help I can get!

No comments: