Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MXGirls ride day


OK if you are a female in the southern California area and you weren't at Milestone on Sunday you were missing out. It was a great opportunity to get out and meet other girls in our sport. And while we didn't discriminate and let the boys come too it was such a change to see the tracks crowded with the majority of the riders having ponytails. I am sure a lot of girls were at a track for the first time and they had lessons for beginners and more advanced riders as well. Even though the weather didn't cooperate with the strong gusty winds it couldn't stop a bunch of girls from having a good time on their dirt bikes. Here I am with a girl I have been giving lessons to for a year now, Lauren Jung (right) and her sister Ashley. Both have come a long way in their riding. Good Job girls!

1 comment:

Terence Chang said...

Sarah:

Your story and smile just make my day.

I could not find your email anywhere, so I am leaving the comment to let you know that I would like to ask you for an interview on the happiest blog in the world at http://www.smilemyday.com.

It will be a 5 simple questions interview and will need to post a great smile of you. This will encourage other people to find their own happiness and be happy.

Please let me know if you are interested in being the great smile biker on the happiest blog. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to send me any feedback.

e-mail: smile @ smilemyday.com
www.smilemyday.com