Thursday, April 10, 2008

Knott's Berry Farm


You can't ride every single day, every once in awhile you need a little break. So Tuesday while my bike was in the shop getting parts swapped I went with my friends, the Jung family to Knott's Berry Farm. I haven't been on a roller coaster in ages, but contrary to what the picture looks like I really am not that afraid of them. After going sky diving, and well, driving in a car or riding a bike when I am in control roller coasters are a piece of cake. How ever I find them to be a lot more fun if you scream your head off the entire way. Here Ashley (front along side me) and Lauren (back) look like they are doing the wave and having about just as much fun as if they were doing one.
I tried not screaming a couple of times, and actually sang once to show them I could remain calm and collective (they both wished they were Deaf) but I didn't have nearly as much fun as I had in this picture. Its all about making yourself scared to have a better time. That's why you watch scary movies in the dark and not during the day. If you think I look scared here just watch "SAW" with me, then you'll really see me scream.

No comments: